How We Allocate
Gameday parking will be allocated by Championship Points within membership levels to determine parking location(s) and the number of eligible passes for each account. Parking is reallocated annually and may not be allocated in the same lot from year to year.
Football season ticket holders at the Gold Level and above are eligible for football gameday parking. Bud Wilkinson members and above are eligible for Boomer Lots. Parking passes are awarded with (1) pass per (3) tickets up to the maximum allowable number noted below. All-American members and above have the opportunity to request parking in the Asp Avenue Parking Facility. All parking is based on available space and requests.
Breakdown of Eligibility
- A limited number of portable toilets and sanitizer stations will be available in RV lots.
- The check-in process will be remote and cashless.
- More information on SoonerVillage can be found HERE
- Bus shuttles (pay) from Lloyd Noble Center will be available only to at-risk (65 and over) and ADA patrons for 2020.
- Buses will need to operate at 50% or less capacity, but more buses will be in operation.