As a valued Sooner Club member, please enjoy an exclusive look inside OU Athletics.
In this edition…
- Learn more about the Sooners For Life Scholarship Program and the
- Watch the story behind Kyle Walton and Keyton Kinley's powerful bond
- Check out men's and women's basketball schedules for the 2020-21 season
- Listen to the recent episodes of Varsity O's Sooners For Life Podcast
- Register for the final OU Women of Excellence virtual event of this year
- Watch a recap of Coach Kindler featured on ourOU Women of Excellence series
- Get a recap of week seven of the Sooners in the NFL
- Help support a tennis player's fight against Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) with Myelofibrosis
- Stay updated on important tax changes due to COVID-19
- Celebrate Military Appreciation Day by saluting a Sooner on social media
- Watch OU Football's The Standard: Episode 3
In addition to the scholarship support provided by Sooner Club members for nearly 600 current student-athletes, the Sooners For Life Scholarship Program was created for former student-athletes to complete their undergraduate degree and/or pursue a graduate degree. Learn more about how Sooner Club members are supporting all student-athlete scholarships and our 2020-21 Sooners For Life Scholarship recipients!
OU volleyball's volunteer coach Kyle Walton and senior standout Keyton Kinley have had a powerful bond ever since Walton coached Keyton in club volleyball at the age of 15. Click below to watch how influential Coach Walton was in recruiting Kinley to transfer to the University of Oklahoma and continue her volleyball career.
The 2020-21 men's and women's basketball seasons are right around the corner. Check out the Sooners' full schedules for the upcoming season!
Varsity O presents the Sooners For Life Podcast, a podcast focused on celebrating the careers of Sooner greats and highlighting their insider knowledge on the program and the opponent. Listen to the most recent episodes from football standouts Dimitri Flowers and Dede Westbrook!
Join the University of Oklahoma Women's Philanthropy Network and OU Athletics for the final OU Women of Excellence virtual event on Tuesday, November 10 from noon to 1:15 PM (CT). This month's featured speakers are OU Women's Softball Head Coach Patty Gasso and Dean Mary Margaret Holt from the Weitzenhoffer Family College of Fine Arts. Click the button below to register for the event!
Women's Gymnastics Head Coach K.J. Kindler was a featured speaker on University of Oklahoma Women's Philanthropy and OU Athletics' Women of Excellence virtual series. Watch a recap of Coach Kindler talking about how her staff continues to build champions on and off the mat.
Get a full recap of the Sooners in week seven of the NFL as back-to-back Heisman Trophy winners Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray lead the Browns and Cardinals to dramatic comeback wins this past weekend!
Tennis player Oleksandra Korashvili, also known as Sasha, has been diagnosed with Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) with Myelofibrosis and is in need of a bone marrow transplant. Click below to learn more about her journey and how you can help her fight her toughest opponent yet.
The new CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security) Act is designed to help you, businesses and nonprofits facing economic hardship during the coronavirus pandemic. Click below for a summary of key charitable giving tax provisions in the CARES Act that may affect you and your charitable goals.
Help celebrate Military Appreciation Day by sharing pictures of you, your friends or family members in uniform supporting the Sooners by using #SoonerSalute for a chance to be featured on the big screen during the OU vs. Kansas game on November 7!